Article 1. General
- A Taste of Holland is an online shop and sells only Dutch products.
- A Taste of Holland Vof
4611 JM Bergen op Zoom (NL)
Chamber of Commerce: 69875081
VAT ID: NL858047779B01
- Buyer: a natural or legal person who enters into a supply agreement with A Taste of Holland.
- Supply agreement: an agreement to supply one or more products from the online shop.
Article 2. Applicability
- These General Terms and Conditions of Delivery apply to all offers, orders and agreements between the Buyer and A Taste of Holland taking place via ATasteofHolland.eu.
- By entering into the Supply Agreement, the Buyer states that he/she is aware of and agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
- The content of these Terms and Conditions may only be derogated from by means of a written agreement between ATasteofHolland.eu and the Buyer. In such an event, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions which have not explicitly been derogated from will remain in full force.
- A Taste of Holland may change these Terms and Conditions. Any changes will be announced on ATasteofHolland.eu. As from the effective date, the changed Terms and Conditions will apply to all existing and future Supply Agreements, even if these were concluded before the Terms and Conditions were changed.
- Should one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions prove to be contrary to mandatory statutory provisions, the provision concerned will be replaced by a legally permissible provision which is as close as possible to the purport of the lapsed provision.
Article 3. Offers/agreements
- All offers from A Taste of Holland are without obligation and subject to availability.
- The Supply Agreement is concluded electronically.
- The Buyer cannot derive any rights from an automatically sent order confirmation.
- A Taste of Holland is entitled to refuse an order or attach additional conditions to the conclusion of the Supply Agreement, if necessary without giving reasons.
- The Supply Agreement is always concluded subject to the resolutive condition that A Taste of Holland may not accept the Buyer’s order. If an order is not accepted, A Taste of Holland will notify the Buyer of this by email within 14 working days after receiving the order.
Article 4. Third parties
- A Taste of Holland may use third parties for the performance of the Supply Agreement. If these third parties use additional conditions, this will be stated expressly before the conclusion of the Supply Agreement.
- All rights and claims under the Supply Agreement stipulated in the interest of A Taste of Holland are also stipulated in the interest of third parties engaged by A Taste of Holland.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 2, these Terms and Conditions only apply to the relationship between A Taste of Holland and the Buyer, and third parties who are not a party to the Supply Agreement cannot derive any rights from them.
Article 5. Addressing
- Once an order is being processed, the Buyer’s address details cannot be changed. Changes of address must be made before the order is placed.
- Performance of the Supply Agreement and all notifications and announcements relating to the Supply Agreement will be made at the address provided by the Buyer.
Article 6. Prices and payment
- All prices stated on ATasteofHolland.eu are in euros. All prices are stated including the Dutch VAT rate.
- The 0% VAT rate applies to orders destined for non-EU countries. The same applies to businesses established within the EU which are in possession of a VAT number and for which the shipment is sent to the country in question. In all other cases, the Dutch VAT rates of 6% or 21% apply.
- A Taste of Holland expressly reserves the right to change the prices of the products offered, especially when necessessary pursuant to (statutory) provisions. If an offer has a limited period of validity, the price will not be changed during that period, unless as a result of a change in the VAT rate.
- The products will be supplied to the Buyer after payment has been made by the Buyer.
Article 7. Delivery/receipt
- A Taste of Holland is not liable for inaccuracies, delays or inadequate transmission of orders and notifications from the Buyer to A Taste of Holland, unless this is due to wilful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of A Taste of Holland.
- A Taste of Holland uses the services of Post NL, and the terms and conditions of delivery of Post NL apply to this Supply Agreement.
- The stated delivery time is an indication, not a guarantee. Possible delays caused by the country in question are at the Buyer’s risk.
- Delivery costs are at the expense of the Buyer and depend on the number of kilograms and the chosen country. This information is available on www.ATasteofHolland.eu.
- Products will be delivered within 30 days after ordering, unless another delivery period was expressly stated.
- For delivery outside the EU: the Buyer is responsible for any import duties in his or her country. A Taste of Holland cannot be held responsible for the seizure of products as a result of regulations in the country of destination.
- For deliveries outside the EU: no refund will be made if a parcel is refused on the border due to customs regulations and returned to A Taste of Holland. A Taste of Holland cannot be held responsible if a parcel is lost during the return shipment due to a failure by the carrier.
- A Taste of Holland is entitled at any time to exclude products and countries without stating reasons.
- The appearance of products may differ from the images shown on the website.
Article 8. Returns
- If the Buyer, for whatever reason, does not wish to purchase a product, he or she is entitled to terminate the Supply Agreement within a period of 14 days after payment. The Buyer subsequently has 14 days to actually return the products.
- Termination is only possible if the product is in undamaged condition or has not been used. Termination is effected by returning the order concerned within 14 days of the date of receipt, with the Buyer bearing the costs of the return shipment.
- Notice of termination of the Supply Agreement can be given by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The amount of the invoice concerned, in so far as it has been paid by the Buyer, will be refunded by A Taste of Holland within 14 days of receipt of the notice of termination, provided the product has been returned. Refunds will be made to the same account the Buyer used for the payment.
- The provisions of this article do not apply to products which by their nature do not qualify for this, such as perishable, time-specific or personal products and services.
Article 9. Retention of title; risk transfer
- The ownership of a product only passes once the Buyer has paid all that he or she owes A Taste of Holland under the Supply Agreement.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 1, the risk in a product already passes to the Buyer at the time of delivery to the Buyer.
Article 10. Rights
- All intellectual property rights, including copyrights, database rights and trademarks, are vested in A Taste of Holland and/or its supplier(s).
- The Buyer is not permitted to multiply, save and/or publish the name, content and/or layout of ATasteofHolland.eu, in whatever way, without the prior consent of A Taste of Holland.
Article 11. Guarantee
- A Taste of Holland does not issue any guarantees, but if the Buyer can make a convincing case (e.g. with photographic material) that the product does not conform to the Agreement, A Taste of Holland will, in so far as possible and applicable, refund the invoice amount of the Product in question (if and in so far it has been paid by the Buyer).
- A Taste of Holland guarantees that all the products supplied are not past their sell-by date at the time of shipment and have a shelf life of at least 30 days.
- A Taste of Holland is not responsible for communicating any product recalls by manufacturers, but will make every effort to inform the Buyer of these by email as far as possible, as soon as possible.
Article 13. Force majeure
- In the event of force majeure on the part of A Taste of Holland, A Taste of Holland will be entitled to suspend performance of the Supply Agreement for as long as this situation continues, or, at the discretion of A Taste of Holland, to terminate the Supply Agreement in whole or in part. A situation of force majeure exists in the event of failure by suppliers or other contacts of A Taste of Holland, strikes, (unforeseen) government measures, (a concrete threat of) terrorist attacks or war, fire, natural disasters, as well as any other situation over which A Taste of Holland cannot exercise decisive control.
- If the situation of force majeure on the part of A Taste of Holland continues for more than two months, the Buyer will be entitled to terminate the Supply Agreement in whole or in part.
- In the event of force majeure, A Taste of Holland will not be obliged to compensate the Buyer for any costs or damage.
Article 14. Privacy
- A Taste of Holland respects the privacy of all users. More information about this can be found in our privacy statement.
Article 15. Complaints
- Things may not always go according to plan. If you have any complaints, we recommend that you notify us by sending an email to info@aTasteofHolland.eu. If this does not solve the problem, you may submit your dispute for mediation to Stichting WebwinkelKeur (Dutch foundation for online shop certification) via https://www.webwinkelkeur.nl/consument/geschil/. As from 15 February 2016, consumers in the EU also have the option of submitting complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. You will find this ODR platform on http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If your complaint is not yet being dealt with elsewhere, you are free to submit your complaint via the platform of the European Union.
Article 15 Applicable law and competent court
- The Supply Agreement and these Terms and Conditions are exclusively subject to Dutch law.
- Any disputes concerning the Supply Agreement and/or these Terms and Conditions will only be submitted to a competent court.
Bergen op Zoom [NL]